"If it is disagreeable in your sight to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve....but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

And so it begins...

I have resisted as long as possible, but the time has come for me to give up the fight and start a blog :) So, without further delay....

Welcome to The Hook and Hammer blog! Please bear with me as I get things up and running, because while I may have some skill with a hook and thread, my computer skills are a bit less developed :) Until I can unravel the process to uploading photos here, feel free to 'like' us on Facebook where I'm uploading photos daily. 

  
Don't forget to stop back here from time to time and, if you are in the Rome, GA area, come see us at the Roman Starving Artist Expo this Saturday, the 24th! It can be found at 7 Coral Avenue and we'll be there from 12-7pm. While we aren't actually starving ourselves, we are collecting canned goods for a local charity for those in the area who do struggle with hunger. Come see some of the freshest talent in Rome and be prepared to treat yourself to something special!


Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. So happy to have you join the blogger world! :o) Good luck at your show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete